· Private equity experience across Spain, Portugal, UK and Germany.
· Previously partner at Sherpa Capital, Spanish Private Equity with > €350m of assets under management (2020) focused on SMEs in Spain and Portugal.
· Partner at DPE Deutsche Private Equity, private equity fund targeting SMEs with €1.2bn of assets under management (2017).
· Morgan Stanley Capital Partners.
· MPA Harvard University, BSc from LSE London School of Economics.
· Former EY Strategy and Transactions Analyst, providing corporate finance solutions in strategic advisory, valuation, m&a, financial restructuring and due diligence.
· Previous experience at UBS and Deutsche Bank.
· Master in Finance from IE Business School.
· Double degree in Business Administration and Actuarial Science from URJC.
· Previously Investment Associate at Sherpa Capital.
· Previous experience at BBVA and Amazon.
· Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering from ICAI (Universidad Pontificia Comillas)
· Extensive experience in finance and management control.
· Previous experience as CFO and Client Operations Director at Jones Lang Lasalle, Bouygues and Carrefour, proven ability to implement action plans and process reengineering to improve the company performances.
· Degree in Business Administration from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and MBA by IE.
· João has a strong background in M&A advisory services in the Portuguese and Spanish markets.
· João started his career at KPMG Portugal providing corporate finance and M&A advisory services and he has also worked at Alantra´s Credit Portfolio Advisory division.
· João has a MSc in Management and Finance from Cass Business School and a BSc in Business Administration from Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics.
· Extensive private equity experience.
· Previously Investment Executive at Sherpa Capital.
· Previous experience at Ferrovial and Clearwater.
· Business Administration and Management Degree from Universidad de Navarra.
· Previous experience at H.I.G. Capital and McKinsey & Company.
· Business Administration Degree and MSc in Finance from ESADE Business School.
Jules de MeeûsAssociate
· Previous experience as an Assistant Manager at Deloitte Corporate Finance, participating in M&A transactions, debt raising and restructuring transactions; and Garrigues, leading Spanish law firm.
· Double degree in Law and Business Management (taught in English) from Universidad Pablo de Olavide.
Ricardo MelladoVice President